With your permission, please

I am going to publish on this blog everything that comes to me via internet, regular mail or mouth to mouth. I may use a picture or a post that the original author will not like me to publish, please, I ask you respectfully, take it out, erase it or tell me inmediately to do so, I will do it without questions or delay. It is not my intention to ubduct any material from anybody, I simply wish to tell the world of the atrocities against children, my purpose is to open the eyes of many to that situation. As I am not able to take my own pictures on the matter for obvious reasons, I borrow everybody elses. So you will see pictures and articles taken from Google, sent to me by email or taken out from a newspaper.

A blog to make humans be "humans" and face the fact that our children throughout the planet are been abused, slaved, killed, and terroriced every day with impunity under the eyes of millions.

Hey you! give me my smile back

Hey you! give me my smile back

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


¿Is this a nightmare? NO
This is reality. Turn your eyes away from it, close your mind to it, forget you ever saw or heard about it.
This is a child of ours, this is an innocent child that will never play with hands that were taken away, blown away by a war of adults.
Adults, cowards, that hide their sick ambitions behind religion, behind patriotism, behind ideology.
Can we help this tortured child to become a man without hate? Can we do something for him? Can we go on living peacefully and happilly knowing there are hundreds of children suffering like him today, at this very moment? Can we? Can we? Can you?

No comments:

Followers