With your permission, please

I am going to publish on this blog everything that comes to me via internet, regular mail or mouth to mouth. I may use a picture or a post that the original author will not like me to publish, please, I ask you respectfully, take it out, erase it or tell me inmediately to do so, I will do it without questions or delay. It is not my intention to ubduct any material from anybody, I simply wish to tell the world of the atrocities against children, my purpose is to open the eyes of many to that situation. As I am not able to take my own pictures on the matter for obvious reasons, I borrow everybody elses. So you will see pictures and articles taken from Google, sent to me by email or taken out from a newspaper.

A blog to make humans be "humans" and face the fact that our children throughout the planet are been abused, slaved, killed, and terroriced every day with impunity under the eyes of millions.

Hey you! give me my smile back

Hey you! give me my smile back

Friday, October 31, 2008

This is war dude. it is so cool



Can we be glad and satisfied knowing that some of our children are trained like soldiers, trained to kill, die fighting against adults, and do the dirty work of the countries that are willing to sacrifies their young ones for their power ambitions?
This little soldier with his ice cold smile and a look in his eyes that has lost the sparckle of childhood probably has killed some people, maybe he just walked past the corpes of one or his child friends on the battle site without even looking back.
Has he ever played hide and seek? Does he know how tender and warm is a mother's hug? Will he ever know which flavour of an ice cream he likes best?
So many years and so many children killed at war, dying of hunger, working like slaves, abused and tortured, so many years and so many photos, videos, documents, voices telling us it is happening once and again. Yet right at this very moment while you read this most people prefer to put it aside, to look the other way, to erase it from their minds. Some do not give it a second thought, others stop for a moment and ask themselves ¿What can I do about it? The answer is allways, this is too big for me. Believe me, yes it is too big, it is huge, enormous, gigantic, so it needs the help of millions, and how do you get millions? by the sum of one plus one, plus one, plus one, the earlier we start the earlier the results. What can I do about it? to begin with, read this, share it and discuss it with every one, become involved, ask who is doing something on the matter in your home town, join them, make a new group, begin from below, grow with it, make it big, and you will not only be doing something for the children, you will be doing something for yourself. Start now, come on, do something!!!

No comments:

Followers