With your permission, please

I am going to publish on this blog everything that comes to me via internet, regular mail or mouth to mouth. I may use a picture or a post that the original author will not like me to publish, please, I ask you respectfully, take it out, erase it or tell me inmediately to do so, I will do it without questions or delay. It is not my intention to ubduct any material from anybody, I simply wish to tell the world of the atrocities against children, my purpose is to open the eyes of many to that situation. As I am not able to take my own pictures on the matter for obvious reasons, I borrow everybody elses. So you will see pictures and articles taken from Google, sent to me by email or taken out from a newspaper.

A blog to make humans be "humans" and face the fact that our children throughout the planet are been abused, slaved, killed, and terroriced every day with impunity under the eyes of millions.

Hey you! give me my smile back

Hey you! give me my smile back

Friday, November 21, 2008

Children around the world


An angel at work.........a boy ready to shoot.....a helping soul.

Everywhere you look there is a child in terrible conditions. Some are hungry, dying of thirst in very poor countries. Some are tortured and abused without limits like in China. Some are have to work, heavy labor, without pay or pity. Some are abused sexualy, not only by strangers who make them prostitutes, but sadly by family members and their parents. Others live on the streets, stealing, drugging Just look around and you will meet with tortured children who become slaves and have no options, they merely survive, some make it to adultness, some do not, yet the streched hands of ONG dilute, the magnitude of the problem overwhelms any help. If we, each one of us do not do something soon the future of humanity is at risk. The lucky children surrounded by love, who have never been thirsty, hungry, tortured or abused will grow ignorant of suffering and the adults around them turn their heads away from the problem, hiding from them what is happening, preserving them from the horror of reality, like good parents, but that is not sufficient, that does not solve the terror.
Today is so late, tomorrow does not exist, we have to do some thing drastic yesterday. Our world is now an example of hungry, dying, suffering children, of indifferent, cold and mean adults, a humanity no longer willing to see over the tip of it's nose.
Take a minute, look around you, read this blog again, and you have two alternatives.
Go to sleep, have sweet dreams, live your life, do not care.
or
Wake up! find out how you can help from now until the day we can say not one child is a slave, not one child is hungry, there is no more abuse on children, we can go to sleep and dream our best dreams with our heart full of love and satisfaction.
¡¡¡¡Your desicion my friend !!!!!

No comments:

Followers